Regisitration information is not being retained in MAMP Pro

You can ask general questions about MAMP here.

Moderator: severin

fatheaddesign

Regisitration information is not being retained in MAMP Pro

Post by fatheaddesign » Tue 8. Apr 2014, 03:49

Hi there - I have a really weird issue and I'm hoping this is something someone here can help me out with. About every two hours on my local machine (running 10.9) my MAMP Pro v3 install asks to be registered. I actually have three licenses for MAMP Pro (one for my local dev environment, and two for each of my sandbox servers) and have recently updated from MAMP 2 to MAMP 3 on two of the three licenses - and with both of the Macs where I have updated from 2 to 3, the MAMP Pro install asks for a serial number approximately every two hours. So I put in my MAMP Pro serial number for the MAMP 3 upgrade, then the original MAMP Pro serial number for MAMP 2, hit enter and MAMP says thanks for registering - and everything is all good... until about two hours later, when the exact same registration window pops up. This has been going on for weeks now, ever since I updated from 2 to 3. Is there some preference file or something I need to delete / rebuild? Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.